Branson Cedars Resort is located just south of Branson, Missouri
at 769 State Highway 86 in Ridgedale.
We are just adjacent to the entrance to Big Cedar Lodge, a well known resort in the area.
We're close enough to Branson, all the area attractions and the area's three lakes – without all of the congestion and traffic headaches.
And we're really close to the new Branson Airport – in case you fly instead of drive!
Here are some distances from Branson Cedars to places you might be interested in (all distances are one way):
- Silver Dollar City: 17 miles
- Branson Landing Shopping & Entertainment District: 10 miles
- Historic Downtown Branson: 9 miles
- Highway 76 – the Branson "Strip": 9 miles
- Longcreek Marina (Table Rock Lake): 4 miles
- Lake Taneycomo: 10 miles
- Bull Shoals Lake: 20 miles
- Tanger Outlet Mall: 12 miles
- Branson Airport (Branson): 11 miles
- Springfield/Branson Airport (Springfield): 61 miles
- Big Cedar Lodge: 1-1/2 miles
One of Tripadvisor.com’s Top 10 Picks for 2011!
Think how many activities you can check off your own "to do" list – and all of them are family friendly:
- Take a boat ride
- Enjoy the Midwest's best amusement park at Silver Dollar City
- See a theatrical, music or comedy show, or two... or three
- Shop til you drop
- Eat til you pop
And on and on it goes!
There is something for everyone – no matter what age you are or interest level.
It's all right here in Branson, Missouri! See our links page for some of the most popular things to do in the area – and we're happy to assist you with any area information – all at no charge.